If you have a Cougar-related question, please [register] and post your question on the Classic Cougar Community Forum. There you can benefit from the experience and connections of hundreds of classic Mercury Cougar enthusiasts.
How To Post a Question On the Forum: Step-By-Step
- If you haven’t already registered for the Classic Cougar Community Forum, you must first register by visiting the registration page and agreeing to the Forum’s terms of membership. Click “I agree to these terms” to continue to the next step.
- Create your Forum account by entering your desired user name, a valid email address, and password. Enter the same password in the “confirm password” box. Select your preferred time zone and enter your location (optional). Correctly answer the “Confirmation of Registration” question, then click “Submit” to create your account.
- You will receive a confirmation message at the email address you entered during registration. Click the link in the confirmation message to activate your account.
- Visit the Forum login page to sign on to your account.
- Before you post, be sure to search the Forum. Chances are, your question has been asked before. If not, you can post your question.
- To post your question to the Forum, first choose the category that is most appropriate from the Board Index page. You’ll find most questions will fit into a category in the Cougar Community section. If you’re looking for or selling a Cougar or Cougar parts, the The Marketplace is the section for you.
- Once you’ve chosen a category; e.g. “Classic Cougar Maintenance Restoration and Repair”, click on it to visit it.
- Click the “New Topic” button to post your question.
- Fill out the form, being careful to use a “Subject” that is specific to your question.
- Be sure to check the “Notify me when a reply is posted” check box on the Options tab at the bottom of the form–if it’s not already checked–so that you will be notified when there is a reply to your post.
- Click the “Preview” button to see how your post is going to look once you submit it. Scroll down to make any editorial changes, then click “Submit” to post your topic.
The other members of the Classic Cougar Community will see your topic, and you’ll be notified by email when there are replies to your question. To learn more about the Forum, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.
If you have a comment or suggestion about the Classic Cougar Community web site, or an issue with the Forum, please use our
Contact Form. If you have a Cougar-related question, please do not use the contact form. Refer to the information above to register for the Forum and post Cougar-related questions there.