At the Sign of the Cat

Do you have questions about the CCOA? Want to know how to join? Need information about shows and schedules? This is the place to go.
MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: At the Sign of the Cat

Post by MrEos »

The Winter edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed to CCOA members, and posted to those members who subscribe to the print version. This issue includes multiple articles on later-generation cats along with the usual regional club reports and invitations to future events.
2017q4cover.jpg
2017q4cover.jpg (17.97 KiB) Viewed 208 times
Not a CCOA member?? Go to www.CougarClub.org and join now!

Submissions for the Spring 2018 edition of ATSOTC are requested by 2/28/18. Send them to editor@cougarclub.org.
preaction
Registered Member

Post by preaction »

I see there is a new set up on the ATSOTC web site is there any tricks to navigating the for sale ads it doesn't seem clear as I was unable to inlarge the pics posted or move through the ads easily.
67 XR7 6.5 liter auto AC tilt pdb ps thermactor vinyl roof console SS wheels lime frost 68.5 XR7 428CJ
GavinS
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by GavinS »

preaction wrote: 08 Feb 2018, 20:15 I see there is a new set up on the ATSOTC web site is there any tricks to navigating the for sale ads it doesn't seem clear as I was unable to inlarge the pics posted or move through the ads easily.
Are you looking at the merchandise or classifieds? We have two different platforms and two different people managing them.

Please email me and I will try and help.

Gavin
Email: Chair@CougarClub.org
Gavin Schlesinger
1968 XR7 428 CJ - Lime Frost w/Saddle Leather
1968 XR7 427 GT-E - Wellington Blue w/Black Leather
www.cougarclub.org

Vist me on Facebook.
Stray Cats Mercury Cougar Club
MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MrEos »

The Spring edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed to CCOA members, and goes in the mail in a few days to those members who subscribe to the print version. This issue features the XR7-G and the 50th anniversary for the 1968 models, along with the usual regional club reports and invitations to future events.

2018Q1cover.jpg
2018Q1cover.jpg (22.65 KiB) Viewed 161 times

Submissions for the Summer 2018 edition of ATSOTC are requested by 5/31/18. Send them to editor@cougarclub.org.
Cgrhj50
Registered Member

Post by Cgrhj50 »

Mr Eos, I really enjoyed your 50th Anniversary Tribute to the 67 Cougar from last year. The gold on black cover is very distinctive.
Now, ever since my Spring 2018 issue of your fine publication arrived, I've been doing my best to spread the word across every Cougar affiliated Facebook page. Of rare Cougars, the XR7-G is definitely my favorite. Without doubt, this unique 50th Anniversary Tribute to the 'G' is the single best magazine, ever!
I'm a Cougar afficianado and have been collecting any magazine with early model Cougars, since the 80s, so this comes from decades of experience. Please let me know the cost to buy a second copy. I can hardly wait for your Summer issue, since this is also the 50th Anniversary of Mercury's 'Fire breathing' 68 GT-E!
7.0 Litre Kid
Registered Member

Post by 7.0 Litre Kid »

Cgrhj50 wrote: 29 Apr 2018, 06:17 Mr Eos, I really enjoyed your 50th Anniversary Tribute to the 67 Cougar from last year. The gold on black cover is very distinctive.
Now, ever since my Spring 2018 issue of your fine publication arrived, I've been doing my best to spread the word across every Cougar affiliated Facebook page. Of rare Cougars, the XR7-G is definitely my favorite. Without doubt, this unique 50th Anniversary Tribute to the 'G' is the single best magazine, ever!
I'm a Cougar afficianado and have been collecting any magazine with early model Cougars, since the 80s, so this comes from decades of experience. Please let me know the cost to buy a second copy. I can hardly wait for your Summer issue, since this is also the 50th Anniversary of Mercury's 'Fire breathing' 68 GT-E!

STAY TUNED for the next best issue yet!

CATHOUSE
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CATHOUSE »

Cgrhj50 wrote: 29 Apr 2018, 06:17 Please let me know the cost to buy a second copy. I can hardly wait for your Summer issue, since this is also the 50th Anniversary of Mercury's 'Fire breathing' 68 GT-E!
You can go to www.cougarclub.org then go to the STORE section. If we still have additional copies of this, or any other newsletter they will be listed there for sale. The cost per issue will be shown with the issue.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95
MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MrEos »

The Summer edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed to CCOA members, and is in the mail to those members who subscribe to the print version. This issue features the GT-E -- continuing the 50th anniversary theme for the 1968 models.

2018Q2cover.jpg
2018Q2cover.jpg (20.96 KiB) Viewed 103 times

MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MrEos »

The Fall edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed to CCOA members, and will soon be in the mail to those members who subscribe to the print version. This issue features the 428 Cobra Jet Engine -- continuing the 50th anniversary theme for the 1968 models.
2018q3cover.jpg
2018q3cover.jpg (21.56 KiB) Viewed 71 times

MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MrEos »

The Winter edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed to CCOA members, and is in the mail to those members who subscribe to the print version.

2018Q4cover.jpg
2018Q4cover.jpg (24.99 KiB) Viewed 47 times

Return to “The CCOA public discussion area”