At the Sign of the Cat

Do you have questions about the CCOA? Want to know how to join? Need information about shows and schedules? This is the place to go.
MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

At the Sign of the Cat

Post by MrEos »

The December 2011 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been mailed and the download link emailed to e-members. It should arrive by postal mail soon. If you are an e-member and did not receive the email, please send an email to membership@cougarclub.org so I can resend and try to figure out what went wrong.

Cheers.
68PUMA
Registered Member

Re: At the Sign of the Cat

Post by 68PUMA »

Thanks for the info Rob. Looking forward to receiving my issue in the mail. John :)
1968 XR7 F-Code (302-2V), C4, Polar White (M), Dark Red Leather (6D), 23U, 46, 5, W, PS, A/C, CCOA #8579, MACC, Under Restoration
xr7g428
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by xr7g428 »

Rob,

I just want to say thank you for all of the work you put into a "temp" position! You have done a great job, and it is appreciated.
Bill Basore,

Fuel Sender Rebuilding, Gauge Testers, and Reproduction Cougar Parts:
Desert Classic Parts
The only magazine ever dedicated to the Classic Mercury Cougar
Legendary Cougar Magazine
Currently in the Cat House
'67 XR7 GT 390 4 speed, AC, AM FM, Lime Frost Green
'68 XR7-G 428CJ C6, Tilt-Away, AM, Black Cherry
'68 XR7-G 390 4 speed, Sunroof, Cardinal Red
'68 XR7 GT-E 427 C6 AM Cardinal Red
'68 XR7 resto mod 351W, soon to be AOD, Black Cherry
MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MrEos »

The March 2012 issue of At the Sign of the Cat is under construction. If you'd like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 3/17/12 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.
MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MrEos »

The Spring 2012 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been mailed and emailed. If you're on the email list, and did not receive it, let me know so I can try to track down the malfunction. If you're a postal member, give it a day or two more.

If you'd like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Summer issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 5/31/12 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.
68PUMA
Registered Member

Post by 68PUMA »

I received my issue yesterday. Thanks John
1968 XR7 F-Code (302-2V), C4, Polar White (M), Dark Red Leather (6D), 23U, 46, 5, W, PS, A/C, CCOA #8579, MACC, Under Restoration
MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MrEos »

The Summer 2012 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been mailed and emailed. If you're on the email list, and did not receive it, let me know so I can try to track down the malfunction. If you're a postal member, give it a few more days.

If you'd like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Fall issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 8/31/12 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

Also, a couple members emailed me that they got a "runtime" error when opening the pdf version. If you experienced this, or know why it happens, let me know.
MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MrEos »

The Winter 2012 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been mailed and emailed. If you're on the email list, and did not receive it, let me know so I can try to track down the malfunction. If you're a postal member, give it a few more days.

I forgot to announce the Fall issue. That was sent in October. If you did not receive it, let me know.

If you'd like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Spring issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 3/15/13 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.
MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MrEos »

The Spring 2013 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been mailed and emailed. If you're on the email list, and did not receive it, let me know so I can try to track down the malfunction. If you're a postal member, give it a few more days.
2013Q1atsotccover.jpg
2013Q1atsotccover.jpg (40.97 KiB) Viewed 336 times
If you'd like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Summer issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 6/1/13 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.
MrEos
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MrEos »

The Summer 2013 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed. If you're on the email list, and did not receive it, let me know (membership@cougarclub.org) so I can try to track down the error. The printed version is not back from the printer yet, but should be in your mailbox next week If you're a postal member.
2013Q2Cover.jpg
2013Q2Cover.jpg (33.3 KiB) Viewed 310 times
If you'd like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Fall issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 9/15/13 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

Return to “The CCOA public discussion area”