Show us your diecast Cougar!

Ran out of aluminum foil so ran over to Target and figured I’d check the toy isle and what do you know. They had six of these!

I can’t walk past the Hot Wheels aisle without looking.

You did buy all 6 of them didn’t you!?

I picked one of these up the other day, cool little Hot Wheels!

I’ve been watching one of those on EBay, but I can’t get myself to pay the $26 they want for it

I paid more than I expected I would for a Hot Wheels, but when this one popped up with no packaging on eBay. It was $8 shipped. The ones still on the cards are just crazy prices!

Then I’m happy I get a couple when they came out. It is one of my favorite of that size Cougars I have.

Now that’s one I haven’t seen. Very cool!
Steven

I checked out the Hot Wheels isle at the store yesterday and found this…it’s ugly but just damn cool.

I couldn’t help myself…this came in the mail today.

Nice! Congrats…it’s a neat little car! Mine is sitting on my keyboard.

Mine is hanging out with the rest of my 1/64 diecast Trans-Am cars.

Hey Propayne,

I have the Microsports Trans Am Cougar kit too!

I have a copy in my collection as well. I met the guy who designed that kit.

^^^ Have you guys built it yet?

I haven’t gotten around to it - I know it will take some time and care.

• Phillip

I haven’t either. I need to figure out where it is. In a box with part of my 1/25 kit collection. Need to look it up in my inventory database.

Just for kicks too, I have a 1:43 diecast 69 XR 7 convertible from “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”. Cool replica and it has the dents and dings from the chase in the movie.

^^^ a 1:43 scale of that Cougar?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that - post a pic when you get a chance.

I have several of the different Johnny Lightning 1:64 versions.

• Phillip

Not mine but one on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/wonderful-modelcar-MERCURY-COUGAR-1969-007-red-black-scale-1-43-/281806849851?hash=item419cff473b:g:vQ0AAOSwMKpUZOFf

http://www.ebay.com/itm/007-JAMES-BOND-Mercury-Cougar-1969-Majesty-s-Secret-Service-1-43-BOXED-CAR-MODEL-/381852890160?hash=item58e834b430:g:8EkAAOxyOlhSqz01

Boy, somehow that one got by me!

Thanks for the links.

• Phillip

That is a neat diecast Cougar.
Steven