New Guy here.

This is place to talk anything Cougar or Cougar related.
User avatar
1jarhead2
Registered Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Jan 2018, 10:46
Contact:

Re: New Guy here.

#11

Post by 1jarhead2 » 11 Jan 2018, 23:14

WOW, Thanks for the warm welcome.
Attachments
010.jpg
010.jpg (54.16 KiB) Viewed 454 times
008.jpg
008.jpg (55.13 KiB) Viewed 454 times

User avatar
1jarhead2
Registered Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Jan 2018, 10:46
Contact:

Re: New Guy here.

#12

Post by 1jarhead2 » 11 Jan 2018, 23:18

I didnt take a lot of pictures, but I will once its in the shop
Attachments
108.jpg
108.jpg (29.22 KiB) Viewed 455 times
009.jpg
009.jpg (71.89 KiB) Viewed 455 times
007.jpg
007.jpg (59.57 KiB) Viewed 455 times

User avatar
1jarhead2
Registered Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Jan 2018, 10:46
Contact:

Re: New Guy here.

#13

Post by 1jarhead2 » 11 Jan 2018, 23:22

69XR7Vert wrote:
11 Jan 2018, 20:44
Welcome Derek. I too have a 67 GT (as well as a 69 XR7 convertible). Where in Pekin is your shop located? I live in the Dallas area but we own a company in Bartonville so I spend a whole lot of time in Peoria.
110s Mcarthur Dr.
North Pekin,IL
61554

Right across the river from Bartonville. Stop by next time you are in town.
I am just a 30x40 garage at the moment but am at that point where I need to find a larger shop.

If you are curious as to what I have built, then my Instagram is the best way to see everything
That I have built in the last 10 years.

Uniquecoaches@Instagram

User avatar
1jarhead2
Registered Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Jan 2018, 10:46
Contact:

Re: New Guy here.

#14

Post by 1jarhead2 » 11 Jan 2018, 23:28

There is always something different being built here. It can range from muscle cars, streetrods,vintage VWs and high end vintage 911 restorations. We have even built a few oddballs.
Attachments
016.jpg
016.jpg (80.76 KiB) Viewed 454 times

User avatar
G68
Registered Member
Posts: 901
Joined: 25 Dec 2011, 07:54
Location: O'Fallon, Missouri

Re: New Guy here.

#15

Post by G68 » 12 Jan 2018, 16:34

Welcome to the CCC Derrek! We all look forward to seeing the progress on the Cougar! What are your intentions? Will you try to get it back as it was when it left the factory, or will it wind up being a badass gasser like the one I see in the picture!? I'm hoping factory, but that's just me.
Thank you for your service and again, WELCOME!
"I feel more like I do now than I did yesterday"

1968 Cougar 289 4V
2018 F-150 XLT Sport 5.0L Coyote
2004 F-150 Lariat 4x4 5.4 L
2017 Mustang (Sally) 2.3L 310 HP EcoBoost

User avatar
1jarhead2
Registered Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Jan 2018, 10:46
Contact:

Re: New Guy here.

#16

Post by 1jarhead2 » 12 Jan 2018, 17:48

G68 wrote:
12 Jan 2018, 16:34
Welcome to the CCC Derrek! We all look forward to seeing the progress on the Cougar! What are your intentions? Will you try to get it back as it was when it left the factory, or will it wind up being a badass gasser like the one I see in the picture!? I'm hoping factory, but that's just me.
Thank you for your service and again, WELCOME!
I am actually leaning more towards a pro touring style and retaining the 351c that is in it. Gasser is used quite hard with a 514bbf. a full pound of House of Kolors gold boat flake. lol
Attachments
222019_10150589014770122_513390121_18748438_8387412_n.jpg
222019_10150589014770122_513390121_18748438_8387412_n.jpg (93.8 KiB) Viewed 432 times
224909_3332567358797_1466822562_n.jpg
224909_3332567358797_1466822562_n.jpg (104.84 KiB) Viewed 433 times

User avatar
G68
Registered Member
Posts: 901
Joined: 25 Dec 2011, 07:54
Location: O'Fallon, Missouri

Re: New Guy here.

#17

Post by G68 » 13 Jan 2018, 09:28

1jarhead2 wrote:
12 Jan 2018, 17:48
G68 wrote:
12 Jan 2018, 16:34
Welcome to the CCC Derrek! We all look forward to seeing the progress on the Cougar! What are your intentions? Will you try to get it back as it was when it left the factory, or will it wind up being a badass gasser like the one I see in the picture!? I'm hoping factory, but that's just me.
Thank you for your service and again, WELCOME!
I am actually leaning more towards a pro touring style and retaining the 351c that is in it. Gasser is used quite hard with a 514bbf. a full pound of House of Kolors gold boat flake. lol
VERY COOL! I LOVE IT!!!
"I feel more like I do now than I did yesterday"

1968 Cougar 289 4V
2018 F-150 XLT Sport 5.0L Coyote
2004 F-150 Lariat 4x4 5.4 L
2017 Mustang (Sally) 2.3L 310 HP EcoBoost

User avatar
1jarhead2
Registered Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Jan 2018, 10:46
Contact:

Re: New Guy here.

#18

Post by 1jarhead2 » 13 Jan 2018, 22:53

Thanks, I am really liking the color on your 68. What is that color
called if you dont mind me asking

SuperCJcat
Registered Member
Posts: 102
Joined: 23 Sep 2015, 11:33
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: New Guy here.

#19

Post by SuperCJcat » 14 Jan 2018, 07:20

Welcome and good luck with your build. Awesome job on the Falcon!!!
69 SCJ Eliminator
86 SVO
97 Cobra
67 Shelby GT350
Image

User avatar
G68
Registered Member
Posts: 901
Joined: 25 Dec 2011, 07:54
Location: O'Fallon, Missouri

Re: New Guy here.

#20

Post by G68 » 14 Jan 2018, 09:59

1jarhead2 wrote:
13 Jan 2018, 22:53
Thanks, I am really liking the color on your 68. What is that color
called if you dont mind me asking
Thanks Derrek, My '68 is Caribbean Blue Metallic.
"I feel more like I do now than I did yesterday"

1968 Cougar 289 4V
2018 F-150 XLT Sport 5.0L Coyote
2004 F-150 Lariat 4x4 5.4 L
2017 Mustang (Sally) 2.3L 310 HP EcoBoost

Post Reply