1969 XR7 convertible for sale

Free Cougar Classifieds! You need to provide three things to list your car here: Price, location, and contact information. It's okay to ask for best offers, but all ads must include an asking price.
kbailey
Registered Member

1969 XR7 convertible for sale

Post by kbailey » 24 Nov 2018, 09:39

Good morning all!

After 30 years of ownership, I have decided to sell my 1969 XR7 Convertible in order that I can restore the Cougar that started it all for me! The car for sale is an M code, auto, A/C (inop now) P/S, PDB, Console, AM/FM stereo, black power top car. Originally Medium Emerald Metallic, it was repainted (in 1989 upon my purchase) to a slightly different hue with a little more metal flake. The car starts and runs great with the Holley 600cfm dual feed, dual jet block, electric choke carb parked on top of a legit Shelby intake nestled between FACTORY (not repos) Walking Cougar Valve covers. White interior with black carpet, console and dash pad.

The car was from Arkansas and has never had any rust, but did have the right rear 1/4 replaced due to an accident. The car currently has about 74k miles on it. I can get the actual miles upon request.

Needs on the car are few. The passenger door either needs hinge bushings, or new hinges. Something loose in the passenger door and makes a rattle noise when the door is closed.
This car always gets/got more looks and admiration than my bright red XR7 CJ-R 4 speed convertible ever did.

I'd liek to get $25k for it. I can be reached at kbaileyhunter@gmail.com for questions/offers/etc. Thanks, Kenny
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kbailey
Registered Member

Re: 1969 XR7 convertible for sale

Post by kbailey » 31 Jan 2019, 15:58

Carb.jpeg
Still available. It's winter, it's cold, but the car is in it's usual winter hibernation! A few more pics now. More pics available, just send me a note at kbaileyhunter@gmail.com and I'll get some back to you. Thanks! Kenny
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kbailey
Registered Member

Re: 1969 XR7 convertible for sale

Post by kbailey » 12 Mar 2019, 20:46

Sold, going to a new home!! Thanks, Kenny