Great story thanks for sharing it.
Search found 4287 matches
- 16 Nov 2018, 06:29
- Forum: Classic Cougars for Sale
- Topic: Craigslist 68 XR7 GT 4 speed in SoCal
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1121
That’s a cool project with a nice set of options big block, 4 speed, GT package and A/C. Shifter not withstanding it still has the manual console and it’s air cleaner. Those two items can be pricey to replace correctly.
- 11 Nov 2018, 14:01
- Forum: The Project Forum
- Topic: The Snowball Saga - '68 Standard Revitalization Project
- Replies: 264
- Views: 16393
Looking good Andrew!
- 11 Nov 2018, 08:53
- Forum: Classic Cougar Maintenance Restoration and Repair
- Topic: Steering wheel restoration
- Replies: 14
- Views: 232
Here is a link for when I did my steering wheel restoration: https://classiccougarcommunity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81&hilit There is a different between my wood grain and the factory wood grain but I’m pleased with the way it turned out. To me a steering wheel is the focal part of any classic...
- 04 Sep 2018, 16:06
- Forum: Classic Cougar Community Discussion
- Topic: Possible trade for my 68 jcode 4 speed
- Replies: 13
- Views: 494
Many T5 swaps have been done on 1st generation Cougars without cutting anything. Search the forum for transmission swaps.