Search found 349 matches
- 21 Jun 2019, 18:24
- Forum: Classic Cougar Maintenance Restoration and Repair
- Topic: KP Carbs in New York Issues?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 130
Has anyone here used KP Carbs in New York? I have had 2 carbs done with bad results, and the owner would not make it right....
- 29 May 2019, 22:05
- Forum: Ride of the Month
- Topic: June 2019 Ride of the Month Nominations are now open!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 449
Wow - tough choice, all those Cougars are amazing!
- 29 May 2019, 21:38
- Forum: Classic Cougar Paint and Body
- Topic: Media Blasting
- Replies: 21
- Views: 1079
Best media blasting business around is Pro-Strip in Mesa, AZ. They have been doing this process on classic cars for 20+ years. Removes paint, bondo, rust, everything, with no damage! I have had them blast many many parts, entire cars (my 1970 convertible), brackets, suspension parts, engine parts, e...
- 17 May 2019, 18:45
- Forum: Classic Cougars Wanted
- Topic: Need AC lateral bracket for FE 390
- Replies: 0
- Views: 331
Looking for a top AC lateral bracket for a FE engine 390. This is the one that mounts to the water pump and then the AC compressor. Either the 1967 style or the 1968-1970 one will work. If you have one, please send a PM. I have many other parts to trade including restored Cougar trim if you need som...
- 16 May 2019, 16:55
- Forum: Classic Cougars for Sale
- Topic: 1969 Cougar Standard Hardtop
- Replies: 2
- Views: 334
A good working FMX will be installed in this Cougar shortly! And the best news, no increase in price! If you are looking for a super solid 1969 - this is the one you want. Thanks!