Search found 2361 matches
- Yesterday, 14:55
- Forum: Classic Cougar Community Discussion
- Topic: $6 and 20 Minutes and my 67 Grille lines up PERFECT!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 239
Will you come over and do mine for $6?
- Yesterday, 09:09
- Forum: '67 '68 Parts for Sale
- Topic: 1967 - 1968 15x7 Styled Steel / Rallye Wheel (type) Aluminum wheel and tire package.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 145
There seems to be a problem with the Craigslist link.Don Rush wrote: ↑Yesterday, 08:06Asking $1350
https://post.craigslist.org/k/7EJQ6-BL6 ... ?s=mailoop
https://secure.cougarpartscatalog.com/s ... attribs=87
- 19 Mar 2019, 13:04
- Forum: The GT-E Registry
- Topic: GT-E Introductory Show Car 500033
- Replies: 84
- Views: 2410
This morning around 10:30 AM I found myself sitting in the B'Ville Diner, about 40 minutes from my house having coffee. Sitting across from me is an older guy with gray scruffy stubble on his cheeks wearing a Marine Corp hat. His name is John Segerlind. If you've read the story of number 33 you'll r...
- 19 Mar 2019, 06:10
- Forum: '69 '70 Parts for Sale
- Topic: Good Used '70 Turn Signal Switch, Fixed Column
- Replies: 2
- Views: 245
This thread is so old flat rate shipping was only $5.80!
- 18 Mar 2019, 14:50
- Forum: Classic Cougar Maintenance Restoration and Repair
- Topic: Low Fuel Thermistor Troubleshooting
- Replies: 6
- Views: 182