Search found 2230 matches
- 15 Jul 2019, 04:46
- Forum: Ride of the Month
- Topic: The July 2019 Ride of the Month is Chris Carney's '69 XR-7 Ram Air 428CJ 4 speed!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 318
Chris, I had forgotten about the work you did replacing the back part of that Cougar. Seeing it in person I can say you did a fantastic job! Saving my 69 428CJ 4spd XR7 will be a big undertaking. But, hopefully not as big as this one. i'm getting tired just thinking about restoring that one. Congrat...
- 15 Jul 2019, 04:28
- Forum: Classic Cougar Community Discussion
- Topic: Found R-Code 1968 Cougar Today
- Replies: 282
- Views: 11473
You did a great job on that Cougar! to bad the next owner neglected it like that. Hopefully it will rise again and be enjoyed. Thanks for sharing your story with the Cougar. I has a Camaro fixed up in high school and I sold it to a friend after graduation. I thought he would take care of it and fix ...
- 11 Jul 2019, 17:55
- Forum: Classic Cougar Maintenance Restoration and Repair
- Topic: 67 rear proportioning valve
- Replies: 3
- Views: 112
On my 67 GT with disc brakes . It has the proportioning value mounted by the rear axle. I’m losing fluid out of the primary chamber in the master cylinder. The only spot I can see is leaking is at that valve around the O ring. I thought that was just a dust shield for a vent? I’m seeing fluid there ...
- 09 Jul 2019, 10:17
- Forum: The Project Forum
- Topic: The time has finally come 69 R code Kenz and Leslie resurrection
- Replies: 8
- Views: 366
I have the same fitting on my 68 XR7 G 390-4v C6 trans.
- 03 Jul 2019, 10:10
- Forum: Parts Wanted
- Topic: 1969 Grille center section wanted / Broken / lightly pitted.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 123
I'll have to look and see what used ones I have I can let go of.