Search found 1910 matches
- 20 Mar 2018, 10:13
- Forum: Classic Cougar Speed Shop
- Topic: Main Jet Question for you FE guys
- Replies: 6
- Views: 82
if your seeing tan Gary I would say you have it jetted correct. Now if you really want to get anal. Buy a air/fuel ratio kit and install 02 sensors in the exhaust then you can monitor you exact ratio and jet accordingly. Around 13.0 is optimum air/fuel ratio.
- 16 Mar 2018, 05:25
- Forum: Ride of the Month
- Topic: The March 2018 Ride of the Month is Dwight Griffis '68 XR7-G!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 196
- 13 Mar 2018, 10:15
- Forum: Classic Cougar Maintenance Restoration and Repair
- Topic: 68 rear shocks?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 497
Here is the link: http://www.streetortrack.com/Shock-Absorbers-c-467.html
- 08 Mar 2018, 15:53
- Forum: Classic Cougar Community Discussion
- Topic: 9 Cougars now up for sale
- Replies: 14
- Views: 637
Put in your location and price when you start listing the details. VIn number and door data plate information will help as well if you don’t have Marti reports.
- 01 Mar 2018, 16:22
- Forum: The GT-E Registry
- Topic: This is a Barn Find to beat all Barn Finds!
- Replies: 129
- Views: 3162
For the condition it’s in and what it needs. I’d say it’s a good price for both the seller and buyer. It was important to the seller that it goes to a cougar enthusiast.
- 28 Feb 2018, 13:53
- Forum: Classic Cougar Paint and Body
- Topic: Shock Tower Welding
- Replies: 6
- Views: 302
On my track Cougar I weld them together and added pieces to wrap it around and down to the sub frame. plus the filler piece under the upper control arm. This is on a 67 so it doesn't have the full wrap around from the factory. Yes, have the export brace installed while your welding and go back and f...