Search found 941 matches
- 14 May 2019, 18:08
- Forum: Classic Cougars for Sale
- Topic: 1967 XR-7 Dan Gurney Special on BaT - CA Black Plate Survivor - No Reserve
- Replies: 19
- Views: 490
Starting in 1968 the deluxe T handles had buttons that were convex. 1967 deluxe handle buttons are slightly concave.
- 11 May 2019, 09:43
- Forum: Classic Cougar Maintenance Restoration and Repair
- Topic: 69 disc brake question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 194
All of the brake lines enter the distribution block. If you have to change the lines, you may as well plan on rebuilding the distribution block assembly at the same time. It is just two more easy to reach bolts.
- 08 May 2019, 17:51
- Forum: Classic Cougar Community Discussion
- Topic: $6 and 20 Minutes and my 67 Grille lines up PERFECT!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 658
- 30 Apr 2019, 15:26
- Forum: The Project Forum
- Topic: The Snowball Saga - '68 Standard Revitalization Project
- Replies: 317
- Views: 21598
- 15 Apr 2019, 22:23
- Forum: Southern California Cougar Club & Mercurys
- Topic: SoCal Cougar Club Meeting Saturday, December 3, 2011
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2394
No more Knott's Berry Farm?
- 08 Apr 2019, 16:53
- Forum: By Popular Demand! Show Us Your Cougar!
- Topic: 68 xr7
- Replies: 6
- Views: 340
I don't think that Ford understood the metric system in 1967-68. 1968 Ford FE engine, 390 cubic inches. Technically a 6.4 Liter engine if you do the math. Lots of parts available.