Search found 89 matches
- 10 Sep 2021, 21:27
- Forum: Classic Cougar Maintenance Restoration and Repair
- Topic: 69 XR-7 Gauge Cluster Circuit board question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 105
I have a 69 XR-7, mid April build, gauge cluster has the red circuit board, dash harness has the black plug, Understand from WCCC site I should have the white plug on the dash harness for that build and the red circuit board. I am not planning on replacing the dash harness, as the only reason I am a...
- 07 Aug 2021, 15:48
- Forum: Classic Cougar Community Discussion
- Topic: Boss valve covers OEM?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 166
Yes they look like the later replacement version with the riveted wire loom tab. The drip rails in side are gone. The plaque is not factory. The valve covers over the counter came bare. No Id on them for the motor.
- 18 May 2021, 20:06
- Forum: The Garage
- Topic: One potential reason why different cars may sell for weird prices at auctions
- Replies: 16
- Views: 776
That's one way to spread things back to how they are supposed to be.
- 08 Jun 2020, 06:32
- Forum: Classic Cougars for Sale
- Topic: Eliminators on the Market (June 2020)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1446
It baffles me how some sellers (dealers), think they can buy a car that has been for sale for a while, year or more in some cases, then add $30K or sometimes more to the previous price let alone what they paid for it and expect it to sell. I guess their marketing skills are that much better...... Oh...