Search the database?

This registry includes EVERY classic Cougar. Whether you Cougar is a coucours restoration, a rusty hulk or even just a door or data tag, reporting it here adds to what we know about what became of each and every Cougar. This Registry is Maintained by Phil Parcels.
CATHOUSE
Registered Member

Re: Search the database?

Post by CATHOUSE » 09 Apr 2018, 08:33

For a faster response about any Cougar you can go directly to www.cougarclub.org and enter your VIN and door data plate information. This will go directly to Phil Parcells, keeper of the master registry. You can also add a comment or question asking if anything more is known about your car when you enter the VIN.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Retcbpjp
Registered Member

Post by Retcbpjp » 29 May 2018, 07:54

Can you check mine please? I just purchased it and am curious about if it has been added or not.

8F93F562287

Thank you

jetblueshark

Post by jetblueshark » 02 Jun 2018, 18:57

I've had this since about 1995, not running but complete. 7F93S592460. Can you guys help out...want to know what was on it when built.

Mike_B_SVT
Registered Member

Post by Mike_B_SVT » 02 Jun 2018, 22:49

Retcbpjp wrote:
29 May 2018, 07:54
Can you check mine please? I just purchased it and am curious about if it has been added or not.

8F93F562287

Thank you

Retcbpjp, your best bet is to visit the Cougar Club Registry page. From there you can enter all of your car's information ~ VIN and door tag data, and anything else you want to share. There is also a field where you can submit any questions you might have about your car and its known history.

http://www.cougarclub.org/registry.htm
jetblueshark wrote:
02 Jun 2018, 18:57
I've had this since about 1995, not running but complete. 7F93S592460. Can you guys help out...want to know what was on it when built.
Jetblueshark,

You can put your VIN and door tag information into the Cougar Club VIN decoder and it will tell you the basic factory configuration of your car ~ engine, trans, paint & trim colors.

http://www.cougarclub.org/registry.htm

If you are looking for more detailed information about the options that it left the factory with, you can order a Marti Report for about $18. This tells you the VIN and door tag data, and also provides a list of every option that it left the factory with.

http://www.martiauto.com/

Please let us know if you have any other questions, or if there is anything else we can do to help!

Also, when you get a chance, we'd love to see pics and hear more about your cars! Please post in the Classic Cougar Community Discussion section.

Welcome to the board :-)

Mike B.
Mike B.
CCOA # 9553

1970 Cougar Eliminator (Competition Gold / Black Decor Interior)
1 of 70 with 428SCJ, Ram Air, 4-speed.
Cat Bites Man!

Looking for an Eliminator? Then be sure to check out the "Eliminators on the Market" thread in the Classic Cougars For Sale section of the forum!