Search found 79 matches
- 12 Feb 2019, 09:12
- Forum: Classic Cougar Speed Shop
- Topic: 1970 Cougar 351C Rebuild
- Replies: 31
- Views: 2548
just bore it little as possible,to clean it up and reseat rings and true it up. same on crankshaft, why cut when you might only need a good polishing? leave as much meat as possible. I only went .010 on bore and polished the crank on mine and still gets warm in traffic and long lights. Also dropped ...
- 11 Feb 2019, 12:49
- Forum: Classic Cougar Paint and Body
- Topic: cost of paint job
- Replies: 20
- Views: 764
found a shop that will do it the way i want without bathing it in bondo then sanding 99 % back off. just where its needed. the car is completely gutted and was media blasted with a light coat of epoxy. then all the metal work was done , now just finishing 1 quarter that needed finished then paint pr...
- 07 Dec 2018, 08:33
- Forum: Classic Cougar Community Discussion
- Topic: Are televised auctions really all they are cracked up to be?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 509